Tuesday, July 1, 2008

ISTE San Antonio


I headed to San Antonio on Friday the 27th. My intentions are to attend and enjoy the NECC Conference and see Julie, Mickie and family. So far so good. The conference has been nice, but I actually enjoyed the California Technology Conference more. CUE seemed more tuned to teachers than NECC. Not that I didn't learn a lot and enjoy myself. I met some great people and learned as much from them as from the workshops.
Spending quality laid back time with Mickie, Erin, and Julie is the highlight of this trip. I have not kept in touch as often as I should and I miss them a lot. I haven't been this quiet and lazy for this period of time since I can't remember. I'm finished at the conference today and for the next three days I will be as lazy as I can get away with.

No comments: