Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

What a great Mother's Day. Ron, Connie and I were on a dive boat out of San Diego doing Reef Check dives. It was great fun to be doing this as a family. What a great present. The conditions were not the best, algae bloom, so we were not able to survey Broomtail Reef, but had to find another spot. That spot was at best marginal, but we still had a great time. I had to sit one dive out because my tank blew an O ring while I was waiting for Ron and when I got back on the boat my motion sickness blossomed and I had to sit it out. I managed to keep it all down, and was able to make the last dive. Connie had the motion sickness going on and sat out the third dive.
Ron got the best present of all. Connie gave him 5m socks to wear in his boots and for the first time diving in CA he was not cold. He refused to give them back to Connie. Offered to pay for them, but would not give them back.
A good time was had by all.

No comments: