Friday, July 30, 2010

Maui Diving






I arrived in Maui on Monday night and managed to get in the water with the help of Shannon and Aaron, they went and got tanks before the dive shop closed. We dove Ahihi and Ulua and the dives were good. The vis was not what I like but it was better than CA. I forgot my camera at the condo so I have no pictures of those dives. Then we went snorkeling to Honolua Bay on Wed and I left the camera in the car, again no pictures. But today I dove Wailea and Ulua and I remembered the camera (it's not taking great pictures) but I got a few good shots. Connie I included one just for you and I'm sure you'll know which one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The turtle in the lawn chair is just too funny. Love the shrimp, I know it's for me.

My dive yesterday was in 53 degree water. Froze my toes off.

Wish I were in Maui with you.

Love, Connie