Wednesday, June 26, 2013

MAUI 2013

I arrived Sunday night and when I got to the condo it really hit me how much I lost when my friend Bob died. Bob and Jan own the condo I have been staying in for the last 14 years while I have been in Maui. We lost Bob because of cancer on Sat morning. He was adamant that I was to come over even without him, so here I am.
I went on the Maui Diamond out of Maui Dreams Dive Company on Tuesday. It was great to be in the water here. I forget from time to time how many fish you only see here. I always hope that Maui will start to value their fish and start taking care to protect them.
'On all three dives I have seen big green turtles. One of them today was taller than I am. There were 5 in Turtle Valley. I hope this means the turtles are doing well. I'm looking forward to many more dives and lots more fish and turtles to look at.


No comments: