Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Crown of Thorns


Aloha, We have just spent two glorious days diving. Connie, Shannon, Ericka and myself. Today we dove Old Airport. There was 100ft of visibility and the coral was awesome. We are all very proud because we were able to stay down for 85 min,for both dives. Truth is Connie and Shannon still come up with tons of air, while Ericka (a new diver) and I are happy with 85 min. The picture is of one of the three Crown of Thorns we saw. This critter is very destructive to coral. It eats it. So though they are beautiful, we hate to see them in the beautiful coral. Shannon and Ericka are leaving tomorrow, so Connie and I are going boat diving. Aloha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific quality forum!
Was thinking this would be a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/21st-birthday-party-supplies.html]21st Birthday Party Supplies[/url].