Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Maui 2011 Week One




Well since I've been here before and I will be doing the same things I always do, blowing bubbles and looking at fish, I figure I can post one week at a time. This way I will share my best pictures of the week and not bore you too much with the mundane stuff. The water here is about 77 degrees and all our friends are complaining about how cold it is. They are all wearing 5mm wet suits. My new 3mm is keeping me toasty, sometimes to toasty. This week I had to take Thursday off from getting wet so I could get all my Earthwatch paperwork in. I hate doing that stuff so much it took twice as long as it should have simply because I couldn't stay focused. But I did get it done and only had to redo one piece of it. The rest of the days were spent in the water, either diving or snorkeling with Bob.

No comments: