Wednesday, August 10, 2011

York PA




When I got home from Churchill I had a plane ticket to go see Lynn and Craig in York. I went out and spent a long weekend with them a couple of years ago and when Connie offered me a Jet Blue FF ticket because she didn't have any place to use it, I said I'll go see Lynn. I am so glad she found me on the Internet after all these years. I had a great time. York had record heat while I was there and we spent a lot of time in their pool. And a great pool it is. We went to the Farmers Mkt one day and bought fruit. It was too hot to walk around for too long. It was such a typical PA market with a little of everything in it. It was fun to walk around and see all the stuff. Wed Lynn planned for us to go horseback riding. The best laid plans of mice and men often go astray. I went for the ride, Lynn's back didn't let her go. She was very disappointed and it was hotter than hxxx while she had to wait form me. The horse was a Percheron and very tall. I had a three step stool and I still had to stretch to reach the stirrup. On Friday night they had guests over and we had great food and Maryland Crabs. I ate them until my tummy said enough already. They were so good. I really miss them. It was such a great week I am already scheming how to get back for another visit. Thank you Lynn and Craig and all your great friends for making my stay so much fun.

No comments: