Sunday, May 11, 2008

Cozumel Day Three













Punta Tunica
3-19-08

Dive 78

81 ft 60 min

Great dive, lots and lots of fish, big fish. Just a great dive.
Saw sea bass, big parrot, grouper, turtle, and lots of Angels.
I started up with 700lbs but was down to 160 before I got in the boat.

bottom time to date 73:26

Wreck

Dive 79

71 ft 56 min

Everyone but Lou was excited about diving the wreck. It was actually a pretty big boat and we saw some pretty cool things. I went in front of Connie and Jose sent me through and I went through three rooms and didn't see anything of interest so I went through a hole and went on top. It scared Connie to death, she didn't know where I went. I spent most of my time on the outside of the boat. It was a good dive. We went to the end of the reef. My computer was in the yellow so I had to hang out for 10 min.

bottom time to date
74:22

No comments: