Saturday, August 15, 2009

Back Underwater 8-14-09






Andy was available to dive today so I called him last night and met him at Maui Dreams this morning. We went to Hala Point. It was a good dive, especially since I found a frog fish. I found it! I was so excited to have found one on my own. Connie is the one who found all the rest of them. I was proud of myself because I didn't need any one's help for anything today. Got geared up, got in, got out, all by myself.
I included three pictures of my frog fish because this is my blog and it's my fish. The picture with the urchin is there because of the black and white fish that almost got away, but what I got was sideways. I also got my arm in an Urchin and he left spines in my wet suit and two of them came through into my arm. And Connie, I was using the flash. I'm just not as good as you are.
Andy dives a little different than we do. He had a mission in mind and swimming it was what he does. We on the other hand dawdle around and don't get near as far as we did today. Of course I use more air when I swim faster, so I only got 80 min on my tank today. I am going to have to figure out how to do better on my air.
Missed you Connie.

No comments: