Monday, August 24, 2009

Well we are getting down to the wire. It is almost time to come home.
Spent the whole day snorkeling at Honolua Bay with Jan and Bob. It was a perfect day. The ocean was like glass, the visibility was great and we saw some new stuff. Jan was taking pictures with my camera, (she toasted hers) and used the battery up so she could not get a picture of the black and white stripped fish we found.
This was a cater to Jan snorkel trip. First we went out to the left and after a couple of hours she informs me she'd crashing. (diabetic) So Bob and I tow her in to shore and get some juice and food into her. Off we go again and after a couple more hours her toes start to crap. Of course we are all the way out to the end of the bay and here we go again. Bob and I towed her back to shore again. In all we were in the water between 4-5 hours. Even then, it was so beautiful and calm I hated to leave. The ocean was as calm as I have ever seen it. Of course the fact that it's now time to come home also has something to do with hating to leave also. I'm diving in the morning so better get ready. Later



No comments: