Monday, August 3, 2009

Maui Day 5 09





We didn't get to get wet today. The ocean was still pretty ugly. We are planning to go tomorrow regardless of what it looks like. The dive shop said it should be clearing out tonight, so we are hopeful.
Sharon told me this morning that I had fish on my brain since I couldn't get in the water we went to the Aquarium. It is actually a nice aquarium. It features only fish found in Hawaii, and we have seen most of them. We did see some we are looking forward to finding, especially sea horses. They have some great ones, as large as the one we saw in Bonaire. I so want to find one here.
The Frog fish in the picture were awesome. They were the exact color of the coral in the tank. Of course there has to be a picture of yellow fish, especially when there are so many at one place. The people pictures are there because I figured they may be the only ones I post that doesn't have a regulator in our mouths.
We are off to square dancing in a little bit. They are starting a new beginners class and they need bodies and Bob volunteered us. It's the least we can do for him. I wonder if Connie can even think at the brand new beginner level. I'm sure she will manage.

No comments: